PDA

View Full Version : JulianoCastro - Animation Session 10 - Dialogue 1

JulianoCastro
09-26-2004, 05:49 AM
Hi...my first time here in animation session...weel..this is my start...just 5 secs...first moves...i hope to learn a lot here..thats it...
http://www.julianocastro.com/forum/as_10_test01.mov

see ya

oshiroii
09-26-2004, 09:33 PM
Nice, no real crits here, just some suggestions.

With the words primates, you could make him look even more arrogant, like make him look down on the "primates" Let him stand as he does right now, but make his head and back tilted back, and his eyes focused on them, somewhere below him. So he looks really arrogant :)

Make the first frame the same pose as the second :D

I don't really get the thing he's doing between "swear" and "the next one of you"

Looks really fun, I love the swear thing. Nicely axaggerated :D

When he points out to them, you should make him do that a little longer, at least one more finger. Becuase he point point and then you really feel like he's gonna point again, but he doesn't. It looks kinda unatural. I had to see it twice to get what he was doing. It's kinda to fast so a few more frames will do it good.

Looking sweet! :thumbsup:
-shiroii

Suricate
09-27-2004, 07:26 AM
Hi Juliano,

some suggestions:

1. I really like the swearing pose. But in the frames before that pose, his right arm goes up and down and then up again, I think here's too much going on to make the posing really readable. Maybe instead he should leave his right arm down and make a step forward instead, before raising the right arm for the swearing pose.

2. Also the pointing pose is nice, but maybe you should make the build-up more accentuated. After '...I swear' and before 'the next ...' his right arm should go a bit up behind his body and only when saying 'one of you primates' it should go into the pointing pose and stay there for a moment.

Just my two cents, looking forward to your progress !

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 09:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.