PDA

View Full Version : Maya worlkflow.

onlooker
09-26-2004, 03:33 AM
I did a few searches, and did not come up with what I was looking for.
After installing modo it gave a few options, and asked if I would prefer a Lightwave, Maya, Max, (I think) , or Modo default interface, and hot keys. I chose Maya, and right away I notice the spacebar combined with mouse position does not control the viewports as I would have thought. I have gotten fairly used to taping the space bar like this in the past 3 years. Actually very used to it, and I am wondering if I can set modo up to do the same?

Nando
09-26-2004, 03:46 AM
yes you can set it up, hit the F2 key to bring the key editor and swap the zero key on the numeric pad with spacebar .

The Maya setting are for mouse viewport navigation

onlooker
09-26-2004, 05:11 AM
Thanks. I ended up doing the quick sea monster tutorial while between posts, and decided to try it this way for a while. ;) I think I'm sold.
I cant wait to get my mailed version so I can install all the tutorials. I'm tired of switching in, and out of the PDF already.

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 09:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.