PDA

View Full Version : Vitor Vilela - Animation Session 10 - Dialogue 1

vitorvilela
09-26-2004, 03:16 AM
I'm in!! First time here in animation sessions. I just hope to learn a lot from u guys.

Here is my character:

http://www.vitorvilela.com.br/imgs/magico_cgtalk.jpg

C-Ya
Vitor Vilela

SheepFactory
09-26-2004, 03:21 AM
Hey glad to see you here Vitor!

Remember that character from XSI base , I love it!

vitorvilela
09-26-2004, 03:27 AM
Hey Sheep, realtime reply hehehe.

Yeah this is the same character, i got tired to do walks and runs whit him, so now i'll try something harder.

Thanx a bunch dude.

C-Ya
Vitor Vilela

JulianoCastro
09-26-2004, 05:56 AM
Hi vitor...nice to see you here...lets see som magic!!!

bye

oshiroii
09-26-2004, 09:41 PM
Hey man, nice seeing ya here. I still remember the model from threedy.com. You made a nice walk cycle too. Looking foward to your entry! :D

Remi
09-27-2004, 12:52 AM
Ditto on everyone elses comment...the character kicks ass...nice job:)

vitorvilela
09-27-2004, 01:54 PM
Thanx everyone,

Juliano, nice to see u here too man, lets have some fun with this session :D

Hey oshiroii, thanx dude, btw i've made others animation tests with this little fellah, but i was unable to post it in threedy forum 'cause i have a very low bandwidth... hopefully i'll change my server soon :)

Remi, thanx a bunch man, i'm glad to hear it from u... you have a great work ;)

So, start the blocking animation, just waiting for critics from you guys to go foward.

http://www.vitorvilela.com.br/imgs/magico_cgtalk_01.mov (UPDATED)

C-Ya
Vitor Vilela

hugo.m
09-27-2004, 02:51 PM
It's looking good. Makes me want to get on with my animation but I'm still trying to finish my morphs.

Suricate
09-28-2004, 07:29 AM
Hi Vitor,

your first pass looks like a good start. I like the first pose, as well as the final one. Some crits:

1. I'm not sure whether the timing when he raises the club is alright (maybe it's only the blocking that makes it appear a bit odd).

2. The lower body/feet are rather immovable, maybe the character should move forward in the second part.

Keep the updates coming ! :)

JulianoCastro
09-28-2004, 07:48 AM
Hi Vitor...the only thing i can point, is the weight of the arm with the wood...both arms are with the same timming...maybe the one with the wood should be more...slow...

thats it...

see ya

vitorvilela
09-28-2004, 08:44 PM
Heya, back again...

Thanx for the critics guys...

hugo.m, thanx dude, i'm looking foward ur progress :D

Suricate, thanx man, you're right, the timming isn't good yet, and the feets still stuck on the ground, but i'll fix it as soon as I start the refinement. :D

Juliano, yeah the timming for both arms is the same, but after I finish the blocking process i'll start to delay and overlap things, valeu mermão ;)

So here is an updated version... still blocking

http://www.vitorvilela.com.br/imgs/magico_cgtalk_01.mov (UPDATED)

C-Ya
Vitor Vilela

oshiroii
09-28-2004, 09:29 PM
Looking sweet, but I thinkg the "touches me pose" should be much more "aargh" like. Like he's looking up as he does, but really clanches his fingers like he's frustrated and makes a face like "bleeeh(like in really disgusting)" The rest seems pretty good. I don't know about the lip-sync, but that's just becuase I can't see it really well because of the stepped. But I think that'll be fine :D

harmonic01
10-06-2004, 03:03 AM
Looking good. :-) I do agree on the "touches me" should be more like aahhgggrr, maybe a bit snapier movement there. Maybe bring the arms down some more.

Pretty sweet, though. Looking forward to the rest of it.

cg219
10-06-2004, 04:37 AM
Looking good so far. I think the part when he slams his club in his hand should show a bit more force, the hand barely moves from the impact. Other than that, I like it. Nice job so far.

Remi
10-06-2004, 05:01 PM
Your bandwidth has been exceeded already?:surprised I hope I get to see it soon:)

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 09:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.