PDA

View Full Version : (always here)..Change obstacle

authentic
09-24-2004, 09:24 AM
In a particle when you set an obstacle, it seems you can't change it. I explain... I have create an event which consist on an "emit and disappear" on a collision. I have set up all the emit parameters (ptype and emission). But i now want to change the obstacle cause i must use this particle system on another place. I don't want to re-set up all the ptype and emission parameters so I just want to change the obstacle. The problem is that the pick button is no longer available. Is it impossible or am I stupid (more again that I thought:) ???

seb4d
09-24-2004, 10:17 AM
I don't know how to change the obstacle, but you can always save a preset of your ptype and emission parameters to re-apply later to another obstacle.

authentic
09-24-2004, 12:22 PM
Yas I thought about that seb but saving the ptype doesn't save the animation in it and I want to make the operation very simple cause it has ti=o be used by other personn and very often...

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 08:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.