PDA

View Full Version : Kamil Kozlowski - Animation Session 10 - Dialog 1

Kozlov
09-24-2004, 09:02 AM
Ok im in this one :)....
jo

DimitrisLiatsos
09-24-2004, 01:27 PM
Hi Jelwa ...long time man. Good to cya again.

Kozlov
09-29-2004, 08:45 AM
HI again:)
this are my poses for today preaty rough but i hope, clear. I'll wait for your crit
Take care
http://www.conquest.rpg.pl/jelwa/1.mov

Anim_Changes
09-29-2004, 02:25 PM
Nice start, Jelwa,...
The getting up during the opening line is cool and natural.
He seems a bit forced between the words, "you" and "primates". Like he is rushing to get to the next pose with his hand on his head and back to facing the camera.

Did you mess with the audio clip? It's alittle wierd, imho, and the way it's timed and it kinda looks like the old man is making the monster sound when he removes his pipe and leans back, I'd just leave ther audio alone.

k,.my 2 cents,..
TT

Kozlov
09-29-2004, 03:17 PM
About the audio...its a problem within max, when you add wave file to your scene max makes a loop out of it. Thats why in my mov there is a bit of that wave file at the beggining. Sorry :)

Take care and thanks for your crit.
k

Anim_Changes
09-29-2004, 03:54 PM
Oh? I wasn't aware of the Max-factor,..er,..

would it help if the audio file had extra time before and after?
I can add time if you wanted it and post it here as a .wav or .aiff
Lemme know,.I'd be happy to try.

Kozlov
09-29-2004, 04:07 PM
Thanks :) that would be realy realy great and of course it would also fixed my litle problem.

Wav is fine. Thanks again :thumbsup:
Take care
k

Anim_Changes
09-29-2004, 04:37 PM
try this wave out.
http://www.alphabravado.com/ash/dark5_padding.wav

I put a little over a second padding on front and back.

If you need more lemme know.
peace
-TT

mimo8
09-29-2004, 10:38 PM
allready great acting - I think you did a really good job on the getting up, it looks so natural and fluent and goes very good with the textline.

I also though the monstersound in the beginning was intended. your pirate is moving his head back at this moment and I thought its something like sneezing up (dont know how you call it in english)

what I also like alot is the turning back while he says "the next ...", this also draws attention to the back of the island and makes it a 360` stage

looking forward to see more piratism

Kozlov
09-30-2004, 08:49 AM
Hi :)
thanks for your crits and Anim_Changes thanks for wave file i will use it next time i make prwiev. Thanks mimo8:)
Here is a litle step forward, i'v adjusted timiming and added some more posses, its still rough tough.

http://www.conquest.rpg.pl/jelwa/2.mov

Adam Badowski
09-30-2004, 11:18 PM
Tym razem in Polish - jebie po zaworach !!!

Adam Badowski
09-30-2004, 11:20 PM
This time in Polish !!! Jebie po zaworach !!!

Adam Badowski
09-30-2004, 11:27 PM
I love your way of animation, man!!!

Adam Badowski
09-30-2004, 11:35 PM
I love your way of animation!!!

Adam Badowski
09-30-2004, 11:59 PM
supasupasupasupasupasupasupa!!!

SheepFactory
10-01-2004, 12:27 AM
Turning out great kamil , I especially like the "now i swear" part. The part where he says "any of you primates" dont read as clear to me. instead of him turning his back on us have try having the character more open towards the camera , i think it'll help.

Cheers ,
Ali

oshiroii
10-01-2004, 05:55 PM
Very nice. I really like the pirate concept and I love the standing up thing :D The "primates" part will need some work indeed. Really looking forward to the next update :thumbsup:

Anim_Changes
10-01-2004, 06:08 PM
Have you tried the new audio with padding? I'm curious if it worked.

Anyways,..coming along great, can't wait to see the rest progress. I'm with Sheep on the "primate" part. I think since you have him looking away from us, the character has to rush back around to get to the primate pose. Maybe he doesn't have to turn around so much. Otherwise, this is great!

-TT

mimo8
10-02-2004, 10:17 AM
one crit:
I dont like the pose/gesture when he says primates.
it feels a bit like the pose of "the thinker" and would fit more to a moment where someone comes up with the key to a riddel, the answere to a tricky question.

"primates" - imo - comes less from the head but from the belly, he is cursing, isnt he?

Kozlov
10-06-2004, 05:02 PM
HI,
thanks guys... i agree with you, the primate pose need some more work or different aprouch. I will work hard on this in a couple of days cuz im on holidays right now:beer:

There is a lot of great animation in this session

Take care

ps
Adam :) im your fan from Tarchomin cheers :)

Kozlov
10-13-2004, 08:36 AM
Hi :)
here is a litle update....the primate pose is not changed yet but it will be :)....i made some more poses adj timing here and there. Anim_Changes thanks for the wave file it works great:thumbsup:

Take care all
http://www.conquest.rpg.pl/jelwa/4.mov

SheepFactory
10-17-2004, 09:35 PM
awesome :D

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 09:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.