PDA

View Full Version : ANNOUNCING: VertexMonkey.com - scripts, macros and plugins for modo

Steve McRae
09-23-2004, 11:56 PM
Hey everyone,

www.vertexmonkey.com (http://www.vertexmonkey.com)

VertexMonkey is a place for the modo community to download scripts, macros and plug-ins.

If anyone has any scripts that they would like to share with the rest of the modo community please send them to submit@vertexmonkey.com and we will make sure they get up.

I'm also open to suggestions on the site (as it is currently in a beta stage) and anything that you would like to see the site encompass in the future.

Plans for the future include tutorial links.

cheers,

Steve M

nuclearfessel
09-24-2004, 12:49 AM
Hey everyone,

www.vertexmonkey.com (http://www.vertexmonkey.com)

VertexMonkey is a place for the modo community to download scripts, macros and plug-ins.

If anyone has any scripts that they would like to share with the rest of the modo community please send them to submit@vertexmonkey.com and we will make sure they get up.

I'm also open to suggestions on the site (as it is currently in a beta stage) and anything that you would like to see the site encompass in the future.

Plans for the future include tutorial links.

cheers,

Steve M
Steve, YOU ROCK for setting this up for the community :)

thank you :)

kursad_pileksuz
09-24-2004, 01:02 AM
wow it took just a few days to have a web site like this, you guys are passionate awesomes :)

Nemoid
09-24-2004, 07:30 AM
Congrats Atomman ! great site. :buttrock:

one suggestion : pls increase the font size ! it's a bit difficult to read these small descriptions

Pazur
09-24-2004, 07:35 AM
nice, very nice needed! I'm going to do some scripts definitely as soon as I get more into perl :)

Nemoid
09-24-2004, 07:40 AM
This only fact makes me kinda :drool:

Phil Lawson
09-24-2004, 09:22 AM
Nice one man! Top stuff. :thumbsup:

CoolDuck
09-24-2004, 10:58 AM
Cool thanks!

Looks very nice and clean the site. The site is bookmarked.

Tip: no tutorials section later?
Maybe thumbnails for the scripts would be nice too, or a description page.

amsams
09-24-2004, 01:09 PM
great site, what about a section for tutorials?

Steve McRae
09-24-2004, 07:31 PM
thanks for the kind words everyone . . .

Nemoid - yes, I agree about the readablility of the text and a change is already in the works

CoolDuck and amsams - a "tutorials" and "links to tutorials" section is planned as modo matures

cheers,

Steve McRae
10-01-2004, 07:09 PM
added instructions (in the faq) on how to install scripts and config files

MBStudios
01-04-2006, 07:20 PM
added instructions (in the faq) on how to install scripts and config files

Where is the FAQ section you are talking about?

On this Forum or on Vmonkey or where

I am trying to get Super Taunt to work but cant seem to get it to...

SO I must have installed it wrong....
Not sure what to do with the cfg files... I put it in the Modo main directory where the exec file is... I also put the pl file in that directory but cant seem to get the thing working so any Ideas guys or directions to the faq to see more about it

MBStudios

Steve McRae
01-04-2006, 07:28 PM
ha!

the help section is no longer on the vertexmonkey website as of about a week ago.

The cfg goes into your resrc directory. The script goes into the same folder as your exe. Next time you open modo, you will find the cfg file in your form editor.

There are better ways of configuring everything, but this is the easiest. Search in Lux's forum for more ways of doing it (like putting the cfg and script in a custom directory).

I'll try and get a new help section ready soon.

cheers,

CGTalk Moderation
01-04-2006, 07:28 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.