PDA

View Full Version : I Need A Modo Tutorial

Eidan
09-23-2004, 06:14 PM
Please...I'm a newbye...i want to model a human face, but when i've 4 edges to cut or connect i don't know how!!! If someone have a good totorial for modeling a face or cab make one for modo, tell me!!

TNX A LOT!

Eidan.

CoolDuck
09-23-2004, 11:17 PM
I think there aren't a lot of third party MODO tutorials available right now.

But you can use tutorials of other software to perform in MODO. Workflow in different 3d programs have a lot in common. What you know in program A you can apply in program B.

Try Alt+c to cut those edges, not sure what the name of that command was.

Xacto
09-24-2004, 12:56 AM
Look for some Lightwave tutorials--they will be the closest to the MODO workflow and if you select the LW layout and commands it will make the process even more helpful.

mosquito710
09-24-2004, 01:24 AM
modo ships with training dvds. when you get your boxed copy, it will have the dvds in it.

Insider
09-25-2004, 08:29 PM
There are some good tutorials right in the documentation.... start with those. Go through the manual and get familiar with the tools. From there, as someone mentioned, use a LightWave tutorial to go further.

I'm sure there will be more third party tutorials soon :)

fender
09-26-2004, 02:09 AM
more third party tutorials soon? I see a smiley face there....

cool!

onlooker
09-26-2004, 04:15 AM
Please...I'm a newbye...i want to model a human face, but when i've 4 edges to cut or connect i don't know how!!! If someone have a good totorial for modeling a face or cab make one for modo, tell me!!

TNX A LOT!

Eidan.

As with all things you should really read the documentation first. I just got modo a few hours ago so I have not gotten to it yet, but I would bet everything your looking for is in the directions.

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 08:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.