PDA

View Full Version : European Resseler for MODO?

DimitrisLiatsos
09-23-2004, 06:32 PM
Hi, by any chance is there a European Resseler for MODO, i don't use credit cards so i want to use a Local provider to order it?

Does anyone have an info on this?

thank u

TrexGreg
09-23-2004, 06:45 PM
Heh....
THE REVENGE OF THE LIGHT-WAVE !!!
It will die and be re-born.....:twisted:

Long live MODO!
Welcome to the ELITE club, dude...:applause:
Best regards,

Phil Lawson
09-23-2004, 07:15 PM
There are no others as far as I know...all direct from Lux at present.

DimitrisLiatsos
09-23-2004, 08:21 PM
@ TrexGreg ...hahahah...i see a certain satisfaction here ....lol ..hi man!

@ Phil Lawson i was afraid that u gonna say that!!!

www, I WANT MY MODO,arrrgghh/rightnow.html

:sad:

dtracy
09-23-2004, 08:31 PM
Hi, by any chance is there a European Resseler for MODO, i don't use credit cards so i want to use a Local provider to order it?

Does anyone have an info on this?

thank u

Hi there,

At the moment, you can only purchase modo through our website. We are looking into other payment options, so be sure to keep checking our website.

-David Tracy

DimitrisLiatsos
09-24-2004, 12:20 AM
@ dtracy ...I was afraid that someone from Luxology would say something like that...(holding head)...

...i got a wife u know!...and now i have to tell her i want to use a credit card for MODO...
"what's MODO ?"...she will say..."Baby" ..i will say ....."3d Freak "...she will say ...and leave me without food and u know what else for at least one month....

Well .... SO BE IT :twisted: :bounce:

Thanks David...
Do u know how i insert in my order my Lightwave 8 serial num so i can have the friendly price 'cuase from the site i couldn't understand where i write the LW serial NUM....

Thanks
Dimitris

Aegis Prime
09-24-2004, 12:36 AM
The discount code for LightWave users is modo4lw - it'll show a $100 discount after you've entered it. When you enter your credit card details and address you'll see an "additional comments" box - type in your LightWave serial number there...

DimitrisLiatsos
09-24-2004, 12:56 AM

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 09:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.