PDA

View Full Version : Mad Phone Call: Animation

bledsoed
09-23-2004, 05:37 AM
I never got a chance to finish my entry for the last animation challenge, the phone call one but i spent the last few weeks working on it trying to bring it to demo reel level. since this is going on my reel i would really like as much feed back as possible, i know your all busy but just a few words would help,

Few things i noticed that i have fix but just haven't had the time to re-render
1)the fingers not touching the keyboard
2)tweeked the head motion at the end just a little,

Forgive me for the large file size, i hope that wont deter you from checking out my piece.

Mad Phone Call (http://www.derekbledsoe.com/Animations/madCAllBlur.mov)

Thank you in advanced

Derek

andy_maxman
09-23-2004, 10:20 AM
one way to get more responses is to get your file size as low as possible...

1) spine feels stiff at places
2) the turning back and front looks linear in action
overall nice piece but i failed to notice a change in attitude which was the idea of the session

cheers
andy

Siriol
09-23-2004, 10:45 AM
Finally got there, i like it bledsoed, nice animation. The only things that caught my attention was when he hears somethings wrong he puts his hand up to the side, wasn't sure what it was meant to show, maybe try having him put his hand to his head as in shock, and then makes the grip in anger.
But it's good stuff. I like how the phone tugs when he picks it up, and the slamming of the phone.

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 08:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.