PDA

View Full Version : PhoneCall acting, again ...

Demilliac
09-22-2004, 08:59 PM
Hi.
I finaly achieve my past phone call session, 'cause I want it to a part of my future reel. So I would know your opinion about it, and if something look strange in it for you ?

http://demilliac.free.fr/wip/phoneCall/phoneCall03.mov

Thx for wathing.
Cheers.

nottoshabi
09-22-2004, 09:33 PM
Verry nice. :thumbsup: Just a couple of crits. When he first grabs the phone his right arm swings to the right. Y? Is he trying to be suave, or is he drunck? His left arm hods in to a fist and gets to the edge of the table, its kind of an agry, agressive move. But the right hand is trying to do something suave. In my opinion they are clashing. When he gets the bad news or what ever he hears, (cause there is no sound) same thing with the arm swing. That perticular move does not tell the audience anything. It does not connect with whats going on in the scene. Y does he do that? Is he shocked? Does his arm hirt from holding on to the phone? Does he have a cramp in his wrist? Whats going on?

At the end does he start crying, or laughing? Its not really clear on what his doing. If he is laughing, I would sugest not holding his head down so long and, do more of the backwards chuckel. Over all I like the animation. :wip:

Good Job :bounce:

CuTnPaste
09-22-2004, 11:04 PM
Yeah...cool job man.

Maybe it is a little bit boring....nothing about funny or surprising happens, no exagerate moves...

anyway good work.
:bounce:

andy_maxman
09-23-2004, 10:09 AM
lemme guess...
it was a pose to pose animation approach....
overall nice animation mate.
i like the facials the best. nice style too.
sure it can find a good place in your reel.

cheers,
andy

ps - now your turnMate!

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 08:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.