PDA

View Full Version : changing interface colors

leuey
09-22-2004, 05:35 PM
Has anybody been able to get this to work? I select another color scheme and nothing happens. There is no 'apply' or 'ok' button in the dialog. And nothing in the help reference or user guide. Anybody? Also, when you activate help (F1) - the '?' marks appear in the items in the drop down menues but nothing happens if you click on them (i.e. when you F1 and click on the cube icon an explorer window opens w/ the page turned to the cube info)

-Greg

c-g
09-22-2004, 05:41 PM
No problems here.

http://lux.cg-grafix.com/colors.gif
Click in a viewport and select a color scheme.

Pazur
09-22-2004, 05:42 PM
i think it was brought up here in another thread. You have to select viewport prior applying color scheme to it.

1. select vp by clicking its thumb - a dot in top left corner (an orange border should appear while YOu're over thumb)
2. go to view/viewport color scheme and apply scheme from there

leuey
09-22-2004, 07:06 PM
Allright - I get it (and I did find it in the manuel after all - although a search capability would be good....) The colors under preferences are just for definition, not applying - a little different than I'm used to.

I don't see where you can change the rest of the colors yet (viewports look like Maya - but the rest of the panels don't..) I'll keep looking.

thanks,

Greg

i think it was brought up here in another thread. You have to select viewport prior applying color scheme to it.

1. select vp by clicking its thumb - a dot in top left corner (an orange border should appear while YOu're over thumb)
2. go to view/viewport color scheme and apply scheme from there

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 09:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.