PDA

View Full Version : "Now" is the only time we have...

durexlw
09-22-2004, 01:46 PM
Before rushing into the future, thinking about all possible features we haven't got yet, i'd like to express a big 'thank you' to the developpers of Modo.

Now, we all know it's not completely as we wanted it and a program will always have bugs. Keeping in mind this is a SubD modeler, it truely is the most advanced SubD modeler on this planet at this moment of time. Discussing if it's the best or not seems pointless to me as this is a personnal experience. The only question here is: "Do you allow it yourself to become the best for you?"
Never before had I seen an application that gives his users so much freedom. The way Modo even allows creativity to it's users on how to customize their program is truely revolutionary.

If you've ever driven a car, a bike suddenly doesn't seem so appealing anymore to go somewhere. Modo is showing us how every interface should be.

I can't say we'll model three times faster in this application, however I dare saying I estimate the workflow about three times faster. The potential and ideas inside, maybe not yet fully showing, are far greater then what we can see today on the surface.

I for one am very happy to see what you guys brought today and even more happy to be anticipating to see where you guys are heading to. I could only guess where this application will lead us to, however continuing in this direction will bring one certainty: wherever it may lead us, it'll sure be damn fine!

Keep up the great work guys. Some say you'll be writing history with this application, I say you already have and it's great to see you keep adding to it!

Cheers,
Andy

Nemoid
09-22-2004, 02:16 PM
Agree. Plus, I think this is only a start. BTW a really great start. :thumbsup:

Dion Burgoyne
09-22-2004, 04:31 PM
Thanks!

We really appreciate it!

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 06:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.