PDA

View Full Version : Graphic Site - Babesart

sintec
09-16-2004, 09:18 PM
hi@all

I'm new here, so dont really know whether this thread belongs to here. Im so sorry if I made a mistake.

I ask you now for criticism:

www.sintec.de.vu or www.sintec-gfx.de

manton
09-16-2004, 11:43 PM
http://www.sintec-gfx.de/ gives a 404. I'm not sure what you want critiqued, but you need to advise everyone that these sites are more adult in nature, lots of nudity. Most people don't appreciate clicking on a link not knowing that is adult.

I'm not sure what you did for the sites, but the actual site design is nice, just the content is questionable depending on your audience.

sintec
09-19-2004, 08:37 PM
oh sorry, I forgot it =(

Silver Bullet
09-23-2004, 01:30 PM
Looking pretty good :) ... couple things though .. first i think it should be centered at 1280x1024 the site takes up just 1/2 the screeen .. centering it would bring out the background and really highlight the site. Second, the mid set of buttons (home,wallpapers etc) are not hightlighted enough, i think they blend into the site and get lost.

But overall a really nice site :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 07:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.