PDA

View Full Version : Deleting 3d objs, how?

javierdl
09-16-2004, 08:05 AM
I know this seems like a very basic and even childish question, well it would be if I was talking about any other applic, but being about Zbrush ... it really is not that basic. Believe me I started with the obvious one: The help file, then forums, and more forums...
And so far the answers have not been exactly straight forward.
Can someone please have some merci and understanding in telling how in the world am I suppose to delete an unwanted 3d object?

Thanks in advance,

DPC

Frenchy Pilou
09-16-2004, 01:44 PM
3D objects are always in your "tools" palette when you have an open session.
If you want reuse an 3DObject in a future session you must save it in the "Menu Tool/save as" in your own data Base of Objects!
So "deleting" an object is impossible :rolleyes:
Just Erase your Canvas (Ctrl + N) and redraw that you want from the "tools palette"!
Delete = no reuse :)
It's not an orthodox prog : that is his charm :cool:

javierdl
09-16-2004, 04:43 PM
Finally!!! The answer I was looking for :) - "erase the canvas"

Merci bien monsieur Pilou!

DPC

skipstah70
09-16-2004, 08:44 PM
Along the same lines... can you tell me how to delete an alpha from the alpha palette.. I.e. If I render a few high res displacements for exporting and then want to clear them .. how do I>? if they're in the apha pallete tool ...they're still taking up RAM aren't they?

seriously perplexed ??

Skipstah

Frenchy Pilou
09-17-2004, 01:03 PM
...maybe not, automaticly moved from the hard memory to you hard disk when needing :rolleyes:

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 05:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.