PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop PDF file

Shortricci
09-14-2004, 09:56 PM
I don't know whether this is the correct forum to post in but its got something to do with Photoshop.

Right,

I'm creating many A4 sized documents in Photoshop which will be printed for a School document. I want to add all the PDF files into ONE file like in Acrobat Reader most PDF documents have different pages - Thats what I want mine to be like.

Is there a way to acomplish this with seperate one page Photoshop PDF documents and put them into one PDF document with different pages?

Thanks

Hopefully my question it clear enough!

:thumbsup:

bumskee
09-14-2004, 11:53 PM
hi, I am not sure if photoshop is the right program to be creating PDFs, it's probably better to be using illustrator to create PDFs. Indesign would be a better option, as for editing pages and so on acrobat does the job fairly well. Photoshop bitmaps everything.

TheNeverman
09-14-2004, 11:56 PM
Photoshop bitmaps everything.
The correct term is 'rasterizes'... quite different from bitmap...

n8

Maven
09-15-2004, 01:20 PM
I'm not sure if I understand what you want to do but the answer is yes.

To make a PDF in PS then just save it as one, make sure the file is flattened, and there are no masks or extra channels...the best way to do this is just dup. the file and flatten and delete the extra channels then save as a pdf. from here you can either compress it with an internal compression of either jpg or zip....zip is good for printing but make a big file...jpg is good for printing and viewing with a small file size.

once you make all your pdf file then just open them all in PS then go to File-Automate-PDF Presentation. click "add open files" select muti-page doc. as your save as option then click OK.

now your done.

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 07:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.