View Full Version : Beast - WIP

MrLearner
09-13-2004, 12:05 PM
Would like som comments on this guy:

http://www.egenart.org/Patrik/Beast_WIP.jpg

Thanks

WeirdoStudio
09-13-2004, 12:25 PM
Looks like your off to a good start so far.. I really wish i knew more about sculpting muscles, and such... Keep up the good work, and keep us updated...

Mentat7
09-13-2004, 02:26 PM
It's looking great. The only thing I see that may need some tweaking is the pose. He is a bit off centered. I am assuming that it will be animated later. Did you edit it with an adaptive skin or are you editing it in Zsphere Preview mode? I ask because if you are doing the later you can repose it easily enough without having to redo all the detal work you have already done.

Kanga
09-13-2004, 02:32 PM
I see this effect quite often.
Think of muscles as a collection of intersecting balloons, there are very few concave shapes in anatomy.

Keep it comin!
Kanga

MrLearner
09-13-2004, 10:45 PM
It's looking great. The only thing I see that may need some tweaking is the pose. He is a bit off centered. I am assuming that it will be animated later. Did you edit it with an adaptive skin or are you editing it in Zsphere Preview mode? I ask because if you are doing the later you can repose it easily enough without having to redo all the detal work you have already done.
I did an adaptive skin before defining the muscles, so I've decided to start again from the spheres, phew...

Thanks for inputing yall!

skipstah70
09-16-2004, 10:14 PM
Mr. Learner .. good start dude ...!! Yeah ...ya might wanna throw the extra digits in before you commit to the mesh. General muscle and anatomy solid though.. keep it up !

Skipstah

freka01
11-06-2004, 02:44 PM
Looks good, I especially like the arms. Good anatomy as far as I can see in that particular region.

Opossum
11-06-2004, 05:54 PM
I really wish i knew more about sculpting muscles, and such...

You should buy "Dynamic Figure Drawing" by Burne Hogarth, actually itīs for painting but its extremly usefull when modelling in 3D.

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 06:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.