PDA

View Full Version : Arbitrary rotational value

maddness
09-10-2004, 04:47 AM
Hey, i work with scanned photos and i was wondering how to do that cool thing where you select or draw some line (i can't remember) and then go to image>rotate image>arbitrary and then vwala! the perfect (or near perfect) angle is already in the field for you. I'm sorry my memory doesn't serve me better, i saw it in a tutorial a long time ago.

Thanks

theGuest
09-10-2004, 07:31 AM
Open the flyout window for the Eye Dropper tool in the Toolbar, and choose the "Measure Tool". Click'n'drag the tool along the new angle/line you want to rotate to; like along the top edge of a crooked photo. Then open the IMAGE menu and choose ROTATE CANVAS>Arbitrary.

:bounce:

maddness
09-10-2004, 02:49 PM
Open the flyout window for the Eye Dropper tool in the Toolbar, and choose the "Measure Tool". Click'n'drag the tool along the new angle/line you want to rotate to; like along the top edge of a crooked photo. Then open the IMAGE menu and choose ROTATE CANVAS>Arbitrary.

:bounce:

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 06:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.