View Full Version : Character: Cadaver - Zbrush/3dsmax/Silo
- Another one of my nightly ZBrush 2 doodles:
- Color texture and deformations are painted in Zbrush2. I also extracted a displacement map after the model was ready and then applied it to the cage mesh in 3dsmax.
- This time i tried to do fleshy looking color map....
- Base mesh/model was created in Silo. Tilemapped UVs created in ZBrush 2.
- Rendered in 3dsmax. Post work in Photoshop.
09-09-2004, 06:55 AM
wow...nice work....the modeling is really nice man!!
and your moddel flesh material is nice also...good work!´
09-09-2004, 04:22 PM
Very nice ... he looks like he has had his head cracked in with a axe .... nasty
09-09-2004, 08:15 PM
And very sensitive touch of flesh :cool:
09-09-2004, 08:40 PM
Hey Sami, great head as usual! Haven't seen you in ZBCentral for a while... keep us updated! :thumbsup:
09-14-2004, 01:05 AM
Looks real good!
Only crit would be to add some edges around the eyelid boarders as they are looking a bit displacement mappy, sharpen em up a bit.
Vary the intensity of the effect over the surface of the model, try to use it more in some places than others to bring out character in your composition and change the frequency in places you think best. This will add contrast.
09-16-2004, 09:20 PM
SS ...nice for a nightly doodle !! ...My only comment might be that the "dents" on the forehead seem to be a little too deep..??? Maybe he was run over a few times as kid tough :P Nice lighting ...sits in well !
01-19-2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
vBulletin v3.0.5, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.