PDA

View Full Version : Modifying and enhancing scanned models

fbonniwell
09-08-2004, 03:16 PM
Anyone have experience with modifying and enhancing scanned models. It would be nice to have some way to reverse engineer, or add zspheres to an existing scanned models to control the shapes. We are searching a way to enhance or create blend shapes.

Thanks,

Frank

aminuts
09-09-2004, 05:39 AM
Don't know if this would help but you can add tools to zspheres. There is a zscript or two included with z2 to show you how.

In otherwords you should be able to import your model as an object and add it to a zsphere model but don't believe you could do it the other way around.

Multi-markers might be another approach but since it doesn't weld the pieces together it might not be what you are looking for either.

fbonniwell
09-09-2004, 03:12 PM
Thanks for the suggestion. Can you go into more detail about adding zspheres to a tool. And can you put some links to the z2 scripts.

Thanks,

F

aminuts
09-10-2004, 06:37 AM
Hi,

I haven't played with it yet...the scripts however are included with z2 under the help menu. If I remember correctly it is under zspheres and the title is self-explanatory.....for both adding tools to zspheres and/or info about multimarkers. Let me know if ya can't find it and I'll list the steps to get to it within z2.

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.