PDA

View Full Version : Houdini 7.171

MatrixNAN
09-08-2004, 08:24 AM
Hey Guys,

Houdini 7.0.171 can now be downloaded at http://sidefx.vislab.usyd.edu.au/

Cheers,
Nate Nesler

P.S. Its great to see that they have a Houdini Forum on here now too :) ;)

IanBlackford
09-08-2004, 11:25 AM
hiya nate
just to let you know jason posted this already...just a post or two below this in fact :) [just a lil typo made in the thread title thats all, although he does have a very valid reason ;)]
regards
monsieurblack

GTudela
09-09-2004, 02:29 AM
P.S. Its great to see that they have a Houdini Forum on here now too :) ;) Yeah, I think so, I hope soon we will be a big happy family, with some "Family Guys" overthere. :applause:

My best wishes from Spain to this Houdini comunity.

MatrixNAN
09-13-2004, 02:40 AM
Hey Guys,

Yeah I noticed that I made a mistake on the version number by leaving out a zero but I still do not know how to fix it in the thread. I can fix it on the orginal post but not the thread title as far as I can tell. I know Jason posted a few down below. I was just trying to let people know that there has been an update, and I put the link so they would not have to go fishing for it or complain about not having one or hunt for Jason's post. I am not trying to step on anyones toes or one up anyone. I was just trying to be helpful.

Cheers,
Nate Nesler

darktding
09-27-2004, 01:57 AM
hey nate!
Wassup man!, I see you in lots of forums.... nice to see your interested in houdini...
Keep it up.
Maybe we can work together on a fx war here on cgtalk... until then best opf luck on the avalanche competiion
Cheers mate

MatrixNAN
10-04-2004, 11:27 PM
Hey DarkTDing,

Yeah I would not mind working with you on an FX War. Probably won't be able to do another one until after Christmas. I am doing some contract jobs, developing an auto muscle bone character rig system, modeling an XK-140 that I am going to sell on turbo squid, and trying to learn more renderman coding so I am slammed until christmas. I think practically everyone dropped out of the Avalanche FX challenge due to everyone working and computational time restraints too. It would probably of helped if I did not start the contest about half way into it too. lol

Cheers,
Nate Nesler

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 05:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.