PDA

View Full Version : XSI 4: Complete DVD Training Set for Sale

Northchild
09-04-2004, 06:32 AM
Hi all,

I'm selling my set of five XSI 4 training DVDs. Will ship for no extra cost via U.S. Media Mail within the United States. I accept PayPal. Total price I'm asking is US$105.00. I'll ship to Canada via UPS for US$125.00 total. The DVDs will get put up on eBay in 1 week if they're not sold by then.

You may check user name Northchild on eBay for recent feedback. I am a member of SquareTrade. Please contact mark@northchild.com if interested, and thank you. :)

Northchild
09-05-2004, 01:10 AM
A fellow forum member has asked me if these training videos are viewable on a DVD player. I'm almost embarrased to say this, but I don't actually have a stand-alone DVD player - I've only played the videos on my PCs.

Does anyone know if this video set is viewable on a stand-alone DVD player?

Thanks!

SheepFactory
09-05-2004, 02:16 AM
Unfortunately they are not , Only plays in the computer since they are flash based.

Northchild
09-06-2004, 02:20 AM
Someone asked if I would ship to Italy. After some research, I have found that I would be able to ship to Italy with an extra shipping charge of US$50.00 to the buyer. I expect that I am able to ship to EU countries for similar cost, but please ask if you have a specific country in mind.

Was also asked why I am selling this DVD set. After using a number of 3ds max DVDs and now the Softimage XSI DVDs, I've found that I retain a lot more if I learn from books and written tutorials on the Internet, combined with looking stuff up in the manuals. Some people have a more visual learning style, but unfortunately my time seems to be better spent with a thick book or PDF. :)

DVDs are still for sale - no buyers yet. Thank you again!

Northchild
09-06-2004, 03:13 AM
The DVDs have been sold. I appreciate your questions and comments. Happy XSI'ing everyone!

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.