PDA

View Full Version : Awsome!

jorgevaldes
09-02-2004, 12:40 AM
Awsome! got my shipping confirmation e-mail a few minutes ago, so I track my package that exact second (like any other 3d freak, anxious to get his DVDs would do!) and what do I find???....
My Foundations box is already here going through the customs process and should be here by tomorrow. How cool is that!

It also seems like Softimage springed for the extra cost of overnight shipping to compensate for the delay in processing my order, since I had selected the 6 day shipping option and it got here the next day it was shipped.
That is just awsome service in my opinion.

http://www.lightspeed.com.mx/3d/ups.jpg

EdHarriss
09-02-2004, 04:16 PM
XSI customer service scores another point.

thedaemon
09-02-2004, 04:20 PM
It took mine about 2-3 weeks to get here. But its here now!

09-02-2004, 10:18 PM
I think their customer service still s*ck!
My order is 6 days too, but they shipped it on 31st, 12 days after I ordered. I will not be here until Sep 8th.
Abslutely, it makes me lost enthusiasm to try it. I better stuck with LW that have a whole lot better customer service.

Foundation 4.0 for sale! free over night shpping!

JDex
09-03-2004, 04:02 AM
I think their customer service still s*ck!
My order is 6 days too, but they shipped it on 31st, 12 days after I ordered. I will not be here until Sep 8th.
Abslutely, it makes me lost enthusiasm to try it. I better stuck with LW that have a whole lot better customer service.

Foundation 4.0 for sale! free over night shpping!
I think that realisticly you ordered in the middle of a hurricane of orders and unfortunately SI underestimated the demand. It is few and far between to find a customer dissatisfied with SI's customer service and support prior to the price drop, and when (and if) you come to a non-shipping related problem you will likely be very satisfied if the trend holds true.

But if you want to dump your copy, you better see if it is actually resellable... I have not seen any information that says that Foundation Licenses are transferable.

Either way, good luck with whatever path you choose.

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.