PDA

View Full Version : Newb in painter.

Puddingen
09-01-2004, 10:33 PM
Hi, I just got painter, and I was wondering if anyone knows any great tuts for a newb:D Help will be greatly appriciated.

Jinbrown
09-02-2004, 12:42 AM
First tip:

Always specify the Painter version, including the update/patch number if you've installed one.

If you're using Painter 8, you'll find tutorials via Help > Tutorials.

Also, check the Wacom site for more Painter tutorials.

Basic tutorials are available on my PixelAlley site as well, written for Painter 5, Painter 6, and Painter 7, though many of them can easily be translated for use in Painter 8.

More Painter information for all Painter versions from Painter 5 through Painter 8 is available to members only at PixelAlley's sister site, TutorAlley Forums. If you decide to join, be sure to first read the TutorAlley Forums Registration and Membership Requirements and complete your registration profile fields accordingly. They're linked from the TutorAlley Forums home page and the URL's for both sites are below my signature.

Jinny

Puddingen
09-02-2004, 03:12 PM
alright:D thx man, you're a real life saver!!!

RS-7
09-30-2004, 08:53 AM
Yeah I am also newbie in Painter 8. Where to look for tutorials? :D

nafa
09-30-2004, 09:41 AM
For starters, look at the first post (sticky) of this forum.

Bars
09-30-2004, 09:50 AM
For starters, look at the first post (sticky) of this forum.
Exactly, there are 9 sticky Topics in the Painter Forum covering all their questions. Guys please, READ before asking!

RS-7
10-01-2004, 12:54 AM
Exactly, there are 9 sticky Topics in the Painter Forum covering all their questions. Guys please, READ before asking!
Hahah... Sorry, but I'm looking for more tutorials. :D

kraal
10-01-2004, 02:54 AM
honestly if you are done with all tuts listed then you prob dont need anymore tuts....

nuff said