PDA

View Full Version : Avalanche SIGNUP LIST: Post here those who are looking for partners/teams

RobertoOrtiz
08-31-2004, 01:43 AM
Post on this thread if you are interested in working with a partner/team
on the Avalanche FXwar.

Who knows it might be cool to have a Lightwave competing against a Softimage team.!

Anyway, if you are interested just post so people who are looking for teammates can PM you:

Name:
Program:
What you want to do:

Kansai
08-31-2004, 03:50 AM
Name:Kansai

Program: Photoshop 7

What I would Like to do: Help story board the visuals for a serious avalanche

If anyone wants to see 2-d samples let me know

depleteD
08-31-2004, 05:19 AM
i would like to focus on team werk for a project like this, i specialize in 3ds max, i would like to use maya tho to just get used to their particles.real flow, standard particles (of course), afterburn, reactor and i would like to use dreamscape.

Gary2
08-31-2004, 05:56 AM
i specialize in 3dsmax

iv been working with it for about 9 months but with some help i think we can make this go big

if interested add me to your msn

compufan2000@yahoo.com

king21
08-31-2004, 08:06 AM
Name:jure

Soft: Maya

I would like to participate in particle dynamics, and riggid boddies.

hamad
08-31-2004, 08:11 AM
Name: HAmad

Programs: maya, after effects

skills: dynamics and compositing.....

:) really intrested big time...anyone intrested in help or working with me....Msg me :) i'll be waiting

mdurwin
08-31-2004, 02:15 PM
Name: Michael
Program: Lightwave 7, After Effects
What you want to do: shuffling some ideas around but keeping my mind open in the event of hooking up with a partner.

Gary2
08-31-2004, 03:15 PM
oh ya, i forgot to mention that im not good with just 3dsmax

im also proficient in premiere, after effects, and photohop ;)

depleteD
08-31-2004, 06:39 PM
o yea, ive been werking with max for 6 years, if anyone wants to partner up my msn is omegashift_@hotmail.com

Sky_Chris
08-31-2004, 09:54 PM
Name: Chris
Program: Maya Dynamics and After FX/Combustion Compositing
What: All of it

Just saw the thread so i'll have to swirl the idea around my head a couple of times.
And i should have enough time for this one for a change! :thumbsup:

DarkVIP
09-01-2004, 07:56 AM
I would work with a parter, I already started just incase I dont get a parter.

I use 3ds max 6, plugins I currently have digimation particles, afterburn, dreamscape, pheonix (not sure if we need it).

feddders@hotmail.com

DigitalCrystal
09-01-2004, 09:14 AM
zzz I'm out

DarkVIP
09-01-2004, 01:34 PM
I am sorry but for the lack of time that I was given this week. RL issues, I have to take my name off the list for partners. Sorry about that.

Immortal1490
09-13-2004, 03:29 AM
Name: Drew
Program: Painter 8, Alias Maya
Use maya particles and dynamics

mdurwin
09-13-2004, 02:34 PM
Looks like noone is using Lightwave. I'll go it alone, hopefully come up with something cool.

MatrixNAN
09-22-2004, 01:13 AM
Hi Guys,

I am currently pulling a team together of about a total of 3 to 4 guys so far all in Houdini with the new release 7.0.191. If you use houdini and are interested in joining the group please post a response. I am doing the FX Simulation so far. Along with the crowd AI dynamics, Automodelers based off of particles and multiple systems of particle interations to create the avalanche and the destruction of the forests and buildings. So far we have I think 2 people writing shaders and I am also doing some modeling. May have one character model mind you this will not be keyed animation but instead particle driven AI nonlinear animation. I will be posting beginning results hopefully tonight just on the simulation and not with standing the shaders or character AI animation. The simulation at this point needs some more developement and tweaking.

Cheers,
Nate Nesler

chiax2
09-23-2004, 03:54 AM
This is my first time post messege in CGtalk.I have just finished a commercials with huge sandstorm chansing 600 cars.Purely using Maya particle and rendering. I can send the clips if anyone interested.

darktding
09-27-2004, 07:39 PM
Hi Guys,

I am currently pulling a team together of about a total of 3 to 4 guys so far all in Houdini with the new release 7.0.191. If you use houdini and are interested in joining the group please post a response. I am doing the FX Simulation so far. Along with the crowd AI dynamics, Automodelers based off of particles and multiple systems of particle interations to create the avalanche and the destruction of the forests and buildings. So far we have I think 2 people writing shaders and I am also doing some modeling. May have one character model mind you this will not be keyed animation but instead particle driven AI nonlinear animation. I will be posting beginning results hopefully tonight just on the simulation and not with standing the shaders or character AI animation. The simulation at this point needs some more developement and tweaking.

Cheers,
Nate NeslerYEA! SEND PUGSY FOR A RIDE in the houdini particle simpulations! Best of luck man hope you win....

mdurwin
09-27-2004, 07:48 PM
Yeah man, Let's see some clips of that sandstorm!

Boem
09-27-2004, 09:31 PM
Have been using lightwave for 5 years. I am a generalist and play well with others. I also use Photoshop and Premier.

http://www.sonic.net/~kelyne/one.avi

mdurwin
09-27-2004, 11:02 PM
Hey Man,

We don't have much time but I'd be glad to work with you on this project. Drop me a line:
michael@durwin.net
My reel is at: http://reels.durwin.net

chiax2
09-28-2004, 04:56 AM
The commercial was done using Maya and comp with Shake.

http://us.share.geocities.com/chiax2/TVC/sandstorm.mpg

hope u like it.

Cheers,
Chia

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.