PDA

View Full Version : multiple screen grabs?

EdHarriss
08-06-2002, 07:13 PM
For anyone doing multiple screen grabs and then pasting into Photoshop. You may have noticed that you only get a few of these and then Photoshop refuses to recognize any but the last grab.

Does anyone know how to fix this? In the older photoshop versions you could edit the Photos40.ini file in your Photoshop\Prefs folder and add a line to the end that says: alwaysimportclip=1 and it would fix it. But there does not seem to be an ini file anymore. (or I can't find mine)

wyktor
08-09-2002, 08:11 PM
I don't know how exactly you grab theese, but if you're using
just regular Print screen, problem is that photoshop sometimes
doesn't read the clipboard at all.
All you have to do, is to clear it. (e.g. create selection over one layer and hit ctrl+c). Try to take a screenshot now, and paste it into photoshop.

This worked for me fine several times.
I think that it also work if you clear your clipboard somewhere else (in Word select text, hit copy, etc.).

ps: your review of new XSI 3 rocks, don't you wan't to write part two? (pleeease):)

EdHarriss
08-31-2002, 02:37 PM
Thanks for the tip! I'll try it next time Photoshop is giving me problems.

Thanks for the compliments on my Review! Sorry, but I doubt that I'll have time to write "part 2" of the review before XSI 3.0 comes out. :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 02:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.