PDA

View Full Version : xsi 4 documentation in pdf

duardito
08-25-2004, 03:34 PM
somebody knows where to get documentation in pdf , I search in web page, but I don't find it.
thanks.

ThE_JacO
08-25-2004, 03:50 PM
in the downloads section, with your customer user account

aydinu
08-25-2004, 03:50 PM
They are also on the documentation CD that comes with XSI

Aydin

rock
08-25-2004, 06:21 PM
If you search on the internet, there's an html version of XSI - I think it's still there but can't remember the address. But it's for version 1 or 2 and still very useful, if somehow you couldn't get hold of the 4 documentation. Also the free experience CD for version 2 that I received from SoftImage sometimes back includes the whole documentation.

jorgevaldes
08-25-2004, 06:42 PM
in the downloads section, with your customer user account
hmmm.. I downloaded all the docs yesterday from the download section and the only PDF was the "new features" IIRC, everything else was html..

anywhoo.. I hope my Foundation package ships already!, it's been "pending" for almost a week (tonight @ around 12.30 it'll be a week)

Signal2Noise
08-25-2004, 07:02 PM
It's worth mentioning that the tutorial (media & documentation CDs) PDFs that ship with max have most of the same tutorials found in the hardcopy book that shipped with XSI EXP 3.

Anyone already owning the book can use that rather than trying to do PDF tutorials while working in XSI all on a single screen. :argh:

The PDF Tutorials 1 & 2 also go beyond what is included in the book.

http://store.softimage.com/store/Products/Details/default.asp?ITEMID=115

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 02:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.