PDA

View Full Version : another Post give advice

cerreto
02-03-2002, 05:25 AM
http://alshaheen.net/artists/cerreto/beast.jpg

earlier i posted a nasty map which some will like better but this is what im working on just color and bump test still have a ton to do on them both it will be a desert creature

Equinoxx
02-03-2002, 05:40 AM
that's lookin excellent my friend, tho I suggest adding some flaky skinscales or something, and a more varied skintone.

good start tho :D

Taoizm
02-03-2002, 08:01 AM
Might be a tad too dark on top for a desert creature. Looking good.

ErickG
02-03-2002, 01:22 PM
Might I suggest a lighter brown on the top and a darker one on the bottom. I don't think the vast contrast is helping you. I love the model but if it is a desert creature, it would have longer claws, like a desert turtle or other reptiles.

-Erick

xynaria
02-03-2002, 07:00 PM
IMHO that's a terrific pose you got there. :)

xtrm3d
02-03-2002, 09:00 PM
gluuupss !!!...
dont want to meet him in a dark alley..
good work..
look forward to see more.. :-)

christophe

Raul-Reznek
02-03-2002, 10:01 PM
Dark alley notin.This dude is the Boogie MAN.

pascal_blanche
02-03-2002, 11:47 PM
Remember me thoses beasts in "Ghost busters" ...
I know that you like constructive advices so here we go:
with a neck like this your character should be more bulk like.. maybe turn the elbows outside and the forearms inside.. for now he is a bit too much "profile constructed" and there should be some parts in the body looking like the head .. maybe some wrists out of flesh or something??
Anyway, it`s a really good model Cerreto, good work!

cerreto
02-04-2002, 12:52 AM
Thanks everyone !

Pascal man i wish i worked with you it would be so much easier to get your advice and tradsketches as i went ;)
i havent really been likeing the combo to much of the head and body to many catch 22 s . If i make the paws biger im afraid that it will look to much like a cat / lion i like the idea of turning out the elbows bulldog style some what and i need to add some spikey horny things i think , im trying to make the creture look like it could be a animal on another planet without making it to unrealistic wich is a lil more dificult than i planned , id love to see a sketch just a fast sloppy one if you would like 10 seconds of your sugestion if youd be that nice !!

anyway thanks all ill work on the texture its very early and may be completely changed

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:39 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.