PDA

View Full Version : rendering problems some one please help

draigun
08-19-2004, 11:33 PM
so ok here is my latest problem, so when i render my renders come out all black i can't see nothing. i tried it with and without lights but all i see is black, some told me that it could be my shaders that is causing this problem. oh yeah i also had this happen before and just exported it out then open it and everything was working fine untill i tried to render, but this time exporting it does no good so some one please help

thanks in advance

pen_pen23
08-20-2004, 05:33 AM
try to assign a new shader to something and if it renders then its your shaders,
make sure you havent got ur light source being blocked etc, also make sure ur
camera is inside ur set or whatever, if its near a wall, make sure its definately inside
the wall or else it will render black

if all else fails make a new scene, make sure a cube or something renders okay
and then import your problem scene..

good luck with it

stallion151
08-20-2004, 05:57 AM
also check that in renderglobals that render active isn't on. If you have nothing selected then it will come up black.

maybe change the background colour, is could be the renderer itself is completely f****d in that scene and do as pen_pen says import into a new scene.

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 12:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.