PDA

View Full Version : Strange batch render problem...

-KDX-
08-19-2004, 09:26 PM
Alright, some of you may have seen my old thread about how I can reduce render times in MR...but now I have a new and very strange problem. When I render frames from my scene individually they render out correct, but if I try to batch render for some reason the rig seems to rip from the bound skin and leave it behind...I'll attach 2 shots so you can see what I am talking about.

I have tried a number of things and I don't know WHY it's doing this...like I said it's only when I go to batch render that it does this..=(

oh and I am still looking for help on the topic from that previous thread...Thanks!

-KDX-

-KDX-
08-20-2004, 03:49 PM
Anyone? ...if you think this'd be better asked in another thread lemme know I can go there..

-KDX-

-KDX-
08-20-2004, 10:35 PM
=P
still haven't got this one figured out. If anyone finds anything on this plz let me know...

-KDX-

Frelp
08-22-2004, 06:16 PM
I had a similar problem a while ago with a rigged figure. My smooth proxy looked as if it was skinned to a different rig and just behaved in a bizarre fashion!

I just had to make a new smooth proxy and all was ok. Is this at all relavent to your problem?

Sorry if it's not!

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 01:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.