PDA

View Full Version : July 2002 Challenge is now Over - Please read

lildragon
08-05-2002, 04:07 AM
First I just want to say well done!!! This was the biggest challenge to date, with over 200 entries, it should prove interesting come voting time...

Things to note

- Please no more updates after this timestamp, if you choose to update your entry after this timestamp, it will be disregarded...

- I've assembled the "council" who will be setting up the challenges from now on... this team consists of

Ambient Whisper
Equinoxx
Leigh
Lildragon
Pascal Blanche
Taoizm
Wiro

- I've decided to wait until the new challenge site is up and ready to start voting on this months challenge, their we'll announce the "winners" and have special in depth interviews with particular artists on their accomplishments...

- I will also post the May/June results at that time, where the winners can pick up their digital trophies...

The new challenge will be underway very soon, so either take a lil break or jump right back in if you wish ;)

I really hope I can get myself in on the next one :)

Any questions or comments please feel free to ask

salud!

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.