PDA

View Full Version : Tanner Lytle - Animation Session 9 - Soccer

peanuckle
08-18-2004, 03:16 AM
I have an idea, just think of the good ol' slip and kick :)

pea~

peanuckle
08-19-2004, 05:18 AM
Alright.

We start out with the ball in the middle of the screen. A kicker come running from the side to kick the ball as hard as he can. He misses the ball and with the momentum from his kick falls on his back right beside the soccer ball. Another player from the opposing team runs up to kick the ball into the goal. Heres the accident...instead of kicking the ball the kicker kicks the fallen player right smack in the head.

"camera cut"

Goes to the goal tender jumping up saving the goal. He has his arm all raised all excited that he saved another goal. Then.....he notices something....he feels around on the ball....then slowly looks up to find.. ITS THE HEAD OF THE PLAYER WHO SLIPPED! (This is where I get to have some fun) The goal tender FREAKS out....and eventually after some funny acting...Faints.

END

After the short credits I will do something funny also but I will leave it as a surprise.

pea~

PS. Hopefully this all makes sense to you. It will turn out nicely when I animate it. oh and the software will be the brand spanking new XSI 4.

Remi
08-19-2004, 05:22 AM
Good idea Pea....sound like it would be a funny little ditty....let's see some thumbs though man....the idea works in words...how about some images:)

peanuckle
08-19-2004, 05:27 AM
Time to break out the boxes of storyboard paper again...:D

I will start as soon as I can........which might be a little while..I HOPE NOT THOUGH...

Tanner

Remi
08-19-2004, 05:33 AM
Where in NE are you...and by that do you mean the Nebraska?

peanuckle
08-19-2004, 05:42 AM
Indeed. I am in McCook. In the southwest part of the state.

Remi
08-19-2004, 05:45 AM
I have fam in Omaha...any chance you want to meet up some time? I know SW NE is a ways away...but i'm sure we could figure out something:) Sorry for getting OT:blush:

BTW: i'm in SD SE

PS. you wouldn't happen to be a editorial cartoonist would you?

peanuckle
08-19-2004, 05:50 AM
Omaha is around a 4-5 hour drive. If you ever decided to take the long way there you could stop by McCook. We have some good coffee shops (not to much else unless you count wal-mart). I have some friends over at PKI in omaha but I never get over there. But indeed if you would like to arrange a rendevous p.m. your email addy and we shall get in touch.

peanuckle
08-19-2004, 05:56 AM
Yea I am a cartoonist.......why? have you heard of me...this is getting exciting.

pea~

Remi
08-19-2004, 03:18 PM
This is how I know:)

http://www.nsaahome.org/textfile/journ/jqual.htm

bonohyogurt
08-19-2004, 03:56 PM
Damn that sounds like a good idea. I'm also doing soccer, not sure about my idea yet, though. I'll post some stick figures tonight...

Keep it up, Pea!

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 10:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.