PDA

View Full Version : SoftImage|XSI Essentials Version 4.0 for sale!

sequestrian
08-18-2004, 01:56 AM
I won SoftImage|XSI Essentials Version 4.0 at Siggraph at the Nvidia Art Booth end-of-day raffle, which is way cool, but I am neither familiar with SoftImage nor have need of any additional 3D software. A friend of mine here at work told me that some folks post about software for sale here in the forums and suggested I do likewise. If anyone is interested, please feel free to email me: sequestrian@hotmail.com

A Surprisingly Lucky,

sequestrian
08-19-2004, 12:28 AM
I received a bunch of emails asking the same questions, so for those who have yet to email me, here are some generals. It doesn't come with the Production Series DVD Training set, but that's just a temporary promotional thing anyhow. It is brand new and has not yet been licensed to anyone. I feel that $1,700 is fair. Shipping would be paid by me to anywhere in the USA (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, and the Virgin Islands). International shipping would have to be paid by you as well as any shipping insurance you wanted. If you have any other questions or want to make me an offer, feel free to email me back. Thank you for your interest.

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 01:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.