PDA

View Full Version : Greg Mosher - Animation Session 9 - cycling

neo_mosher_zion
08-17-2004, 07:51 AM
ok guys i dont have an idea yet and its like 3:45 am and im tryin to get sleep, BUT!!! you can bet first thing i do when i wake up will be a few concept sketches then bam!! to the computer. this sounds like a totaly asome idea and a good excuse to make and rig a new character... plus a bike :D

ill be usin 3ds max 6 for this on a P4 1.6 with 768mgs of ram and a 128 video card.

neo_mosher_zion
08-18-2004, 07:08 AM
ok i got my bike started... im just playin around with some ideas in my head, im thinkin of makin a oober simalized track... prolly jsut a tube modded to look like a track(major bankin) then im gonna make like 4 bikers... all very simple characters with like nothing different... maybe like a basic color change, then animate them bikin... get one kicked off his bike, another like flys into the stands... the last two cream each other in the last turn hehehe.

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 12:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.