PDA

View Full Version : I need some help with this...

M3832
08-15-2004, 03:47 PM
Hello! There is this thing that i don't understand... I tried modelling this girl from a photo, but when i was to make her eyeglobes they don't fit in. If you look at the face from the side it is a hole. But i mean, the eyes are like spheres, right? And i don't want to change her face shape because then it isn't her face anymore. I have seen in tutorials and other stuff that people uses spheres for eyes, but i just can't make it fit in... Can anyone help me?

Xeroedge
08-16-2004, 12:13 AM
Huh?? Yah, you use spheres for eyes. I don't get why you can't fit it, maybe you made the spheres too big or maybe the skull that you modeled isn't correct. It should fit in there pretty easily...

without pictures its impossible for me to tell you anything :\

Hello! There is this thing that i don't understand... I tried modelling this girl from a photo, but when i was to make her eyeglobes they don't fit in. If you look at the face from the side it is a hole. But i mean, the eyes are like spheres, right? And i don't want to change her face shape because then it isn't her face anymore. I have seen in tutorials and other stuff that people uses spheres for eyes, but i just can't make it fit in... Can anyone help me?

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 11:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.