PDA

View Full Version : Some problems... :(

tel
08-12-2004, 12:42 PM
Hi guys.... congratulations... cgtalk is amazing!!!!! but.. i had some problems.... now i know if i have 30 posts to create my avatar.... but.. this is not the point...

i post in two threads.. and the both are deleted... why??? :shrug:

i did something wrong?

please... help... i really like post in some threads...

Best regards.

stay with GOD. Bye

Kirt
08-20-2004, 04:25 AM
New members really owe it to themselves to read all of the sticky threads at the top of the forums. Especially this one (http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?t=87709).

If your first posts on CGTalk violate any of the posted policies then they will not make it past validation. If your first posts are one-liner fanboy posts (i.e. "Fantastic :thumbsup: ", "Good job :buttrock: ", etc.) they're not going to be validated. If your first posts are not posted in english (this is an english speaking site) they will probably not be validated.If you have any questions about posting something on CGTalk ask one of the forum Moderators. We're here to help as much as we can.

Welcome to the greatest CG forum on the net ... :wavey:

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 11:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.