PDA

View Full Version : XSI 4.0 Wallpaper

Signal2Noise
08-12-2004, 05:44 AM
I want the pretty splashscreen that appears during the Foundation install to become my desktop wallpaper. It's the orangey, liquid, flowery thingy that is also used on the new Softimage box. Anyone know where I can get it or how to extract it from the install executable?

TIA...

ChristianFischer
08-12-2004, 05:50 AM
here (http://www.softimage.com/products/xsi/v4/desktops/default.asp) you go :)

chris

titaniumdave
08-12-2004, 05:50 AM
Just hit print screen when you load xsi. Then paste that in a image viewer and crop out the extra stuff.

Signal2Noise
08-12-2004, 06:22 AM
Thanks guys!

A bit of clarification: During the install (not the app loading) of XSI the desktop is taken over by a full screen of the "orangey, liquidy, flowery thingy". That's the image I'm after. I thought about doing a Print Screen but I don't want my mouse cursor or the installer progress box to get captured. Maybe I'll try using SnagIt or something.

Thanks for the link to the Softimage Wallpapers, Chrischan. I did do a google but the links kept taking me to the old XSI 2.0 page. I like some of these so I'll try them out. Not sure about that Britney one, tho'...:argh:

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 11:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.