PDA

View Full Version : The Birth of MY WAVE : 02.02.2002

manfromatlantis
02-02-2002, 05:07 PM
:p

It is with great joy for me to announce the birth of MY WAVE (Malaysia's very own Lightwave user group) at 2.00pm the 2nd of February 2002, this Hot Saturday !

With a vision towards a consolidation of local & international talents residing in Malaysia in the hope of sharing ideas and helping 'brothers & sisters' when they're stumped while using Lightwave or any other 3D imaging software via a network of passionate free-spirited artists, animators, programmers and persons involved in the CGI industry.

I would like to thank Mr. Ahmed Balfaqih of Click Grafix Malaysia for being generous enough to sacrifice his time and resources in making this happen. Kudos to you and all that came and contributed !

Rabid pitbull
02-02-2002, 07:07 PM
Congrats! Sounds like a really great program. I am not anywhere near there, but maybe some others are. So how would someone get involved?

"insert plug here"

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 12:39 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.