PDA

View Full Version : tha day after...

bubs
08-09-2004, 10:44 AM
Hi! i'm new to this forum,and i love it so much!

This my first try of compositing,i just want know if the BG music and sound are maching the idea,i know that i have to do lot for the generated terrain first important for me was the mix (compositing) the animation is a bit poor! but guys just tell me what you think.
Thanks for all in advance.
http://www.bouchakour.de/preview/

Cheers Bubs

Johnny_Cannuck
08-10-2004, 06:05 AM
There really isn't much compositing to critique that I could see. As far as the rest goes I found the camera movements to be very distracting. If you're trying to show off the landscape then the camera moves too fast, it weaves far to much, and half the time all I can see is sky. I would recomend that you watch the opening sequence of LOTR: The Two Towers to see excellent camera movements in a mountain range. However, if your goal was NOT to show off the magestic mountains and it was in fact to simulate the view out the front window of a small stunt plane and make the audience watching the film experience a bout of motion sickness, then I would say that you have completely achieved your aim.

:beer:

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 11:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.