PDA

View Full Version : Free LW Source Files

proton
08-02-2002, 08:54 PM
That's right......NewTek is giving away all the content from SIGGRAPH! That includes character rigs from Deuce, Proton, Christoph Desse, and Happy Hour. The content has a whole lot more then Character Rigs.....This is a must have for any LightWave User.

http://www.newtek.com/support/reg/sigcontent.html

policarpo
08-02-2002, 09:05 PM
Super Cool!

It's going to great to break some of those scenes apart....oh man...does this mean we get the Seuss content too!

:D

rock on!

-policarpo

Fuzer
08-02-2002, 09:48 PM
:surprised .................................
:drool:

mjm
08-02-2002, 09:51 PM
Awesome! :)

By the way, William and Policarpo - great job demoing at Siggraph! Very educational and inspirational seeing the rigs/controls/scenes/etc. in realtime and being used effectively. I very much enjoyed your presentations. :)

proton
08-02-2002, 10:02 PM
Glad to see you liked the content and demos....Expect great things from NewTek and LightWave 3D.

Fuzer
08-02-2002, 10:14 PM
Yeah! Both you guys did a great job:thumbsup:
I actually have most everything on VHS - even thought the stream quality was pretty bad much of the time.

I have just been looking through all this cool stuff and can't believe what you guys were willing/able to release!! Noodle is even on there!!?!!!!

This along with all the new tuts, vertex paint pdf....... WOW!!
MUCH Appreciated!!!!:xtreme:

policarpo
08-02-2002, 10:18 PM
thanks a lot. i had a great time!

i guess you missed it when William unplugged me when i was on stage! that was funny.

:)

this new stuff is really good stuff...all very practical and useful...i think it will really impress a lot of new users as well as show things to seasoned wavers.

keep up the great work Netwek!!!

-policarpo

mjm
08-02-2002, 10:34 PM
Policarpo: Actually, I saw that :) "Allllright. William just nuked the power. Great job, William." And then Philip screwed over the mouse during the reboot somehow hehe. Gotta love live streams.

proton
08-02-2002, 10:38 PM
I just got tired of listening to Policarpo go on and on.....:)

Actually...NewTek owes Policarpo and all the other Professionals that helped out this year a big thanx! :beer:

PNelson
08-02-2002, 10:39 PM
Tons of blackmail material.. ;->

Thanks for noticing..

Philip Nelson
NewTek
Director of Sales - North America

policarpo
08-02-2002, 10:42 PM
:applause:

This was my first year at Siggraph and I'm glad i could help out!

It's easy when you love the product!

-policarpo

minus
08-03-2002, 12:15 AM
Nice!

chemicalpixels
08-03-2002, 03:58 AM
:applause: :drool:

floh
08-03-2002, 12:00 PM
Hello,

I tried to download from newtek ftp account but the dir is empty!

Have anyone the same problem??

thanks for help!

Guenter
:thumbsdow

proton
08-03-2002, 04:06 PM
Problem has been fixed. It appears that someone deleted all the files from the site. We have re-uploaded them and they are ready for download.

I'm trying to make sure that everyone that tried to Download earlier, knows that they are back up, so If you could help spread the word I would appreciate it. I want to make sure that the entire LightWave community gets to enjoy the goodies. :)

Thanx for your patience, and let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

William Vaughan
LightWave Evangelist
NewTek

takkun
08-03-2002, 09:07 PM
Wow, incredible! You guys are great!

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.