PDA

View Full Version : Modellers/ artists needed for game dev.

M__N__M
08-08-2004, 08:55 AM
Hi all,
i am the co-leader of a team that was formed 2 months ago to make a new game. The team has grown much more (30 members) and done alot of accomplishments since then. However we need a few more members to be able to proceed without delay.

We are looking for skilled artists and modellers to help with the artistic side of the game. We have a few but they arent enough at the moment. We need modellers who can make good models at low poly counts and can make character models with ease. Animations skills are also required

The game is going to be an FPS/RPG hybrid game about gang warfare in the present time. Where gangsters deal out thier differences in the streets with some of the strongest weapons.
We plan to make this game one of the best shooter games with a good "rpg" theme.
Since the game is currently under dev. i cant reveal anymore. However we expect the 1st pre-alpha release to be here within the next couple of weeks max. The engine we are using is the Nebula 2 engine used in a number of commercial games before with Project Nomads being one of its releases

As of now we are in the process of uploading the site so i cant give you a functioning link, however i will do so once its up.

If i have posted this in the wrong forum than excuse me,but there are alot of forums and i was alittle confused.plz pm me if its moved

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 11:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.