PDA

View Full Version : Create Marking Set??

young_927
08-08-2004, 07:32 AM
Hello all~
I am following this tutorial
and its saying.. go to Animation>Timeline>Parameters>Create Marking Sets

I am looking thought Animate>Parameters,, but there is no Create Marking Sets option....
can anyone help me out where "Create Marking Sets" is located AT??

thanks~

SheepFactory
08-08-2004, 08:42 AM
its under animation > parameters > create marking set

or you can just hit CTRL + SHIFT + M to create

and CTRL + M to activate

Ablefish
08-08-2004, 08:44 AM
Does it really include Timeline in the path? If so, that's probably a typo because there was never a button or menu called timeline, afaik.

Anyways, for almost any tutorial material you find, the author is most likely going to direct you to the menus in the interface, not along the top menu. So in this case, the marking set commands are found under the Animation menu on the timeline. Animation->Parameters->Marking set...

The menus along the top are not complete, they only hold more frequently called commands, or commands that you might want to call without switching to another menubar.

chesterjoe
08-09-2004, 09:02 PM
I'm sure the author of the tutorial mistyped the timeline thing and wanted to say: go to timeline---> animation/parameters/create marking set. But as you guys pointed there is no big deal about that and problem solved :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 11:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.