PDA

View Full Version : Video editing program...

juntao
08-02-2002, 06:14 AM
i'm thinking of doing a small demo reel of a few animations i have done

can anyone recomend a good video editing program? nothing too complex, i just want to be able to fade, add music, text, and a few other editing FX.

LiiMuRi
08-02-2002, 01:23 PM
You could try MovieXOne:
http://www.aist.com/products/moviexone/moviexone.html

It's free and pretty good prog IMHO.

juntao
08-02-2002, 03:49 PM
i downloaded it and it is a very good program.........but it keeps crashing when i try to render a film thats of any length

is there a similar program out there?

catbells007
08-08-2002, 11:29 PM
Adobe Premiere is a pretty good choice. Im not saying its the best (far from it) but it is very easy to use like all Adobes software and it does the job.

Black&White
08-10-2002, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by catbells007
Adobe Premiere is a pretty good choice. Im not saying its the best (far from it) but it is very easy to use like all Adobes software and it does the job.

pretty expensive to just to merge demos.

Im not sure.I think there is a free compostingORediting too, app from the developer of WinMorph3.0 goto downloads.com find winmorph. goto developer's site. There are many editing apps more cheaper than primere(which largly uses for proffesional work).

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.