PDA

View Full Version : Little Susie- 3d wip!

jedijrmax
08-04-2004, 09:14 PM
Hey everyone.

This is a character that I am working on. I have two screenshots here. One of the subdiv model and one of a wireframe.

On the subdiv model I have only done a little bit of texture work on the front part of her face (that's why the next is messed up) and I am aware of the 'much needing to be tweaked' specular map that is on her. I am looking for a critique specifically of the topology of the face, as well as an overall impression of the character. In terms of texturing though, be aware that her excess makeup is due to the storyline.

Thanks!

pha3z
08-05-2004, 12:39 AM
lol nice ;)

i can't really make any crits as i don't know much about characters. she looks real good to me!

jedijrmax
08-05-2004, 06:59 PM
Lol I guess it would've been nice to have a straight up crit, but at the same time I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my post. Is there anybody else out there?!

Robken
08-05-2004, 09:52 PM
nice character, I like the idea.

But take a look at the neck. it doesn't feel right in comparisson with the rest of the body. You have very thin limbs, but then you have this HUGE thick neck! :p. I would make the neck a lot thinner, and I think it will look a lot better.

Good job so far though :)

MoX&Dana
08-05-2004, 10:04 PM
I think it looks nice;) but the her looks wird. try to give to it an edge so they don't look like a kontinuation of the head.
But over all it looks nice:thumbsup:

jedijrmax
08-05-2004, 10:44 PM
Thanks for the replies! Finally! lol.

I'll definitely take a look at slimming down her neck.

and mox, i... there must be some typo, and I really can't figure out what you think needs an edge, can you repost?

hpslashluvr
08-07-2004, 07:40 AM
he means the hair lol

i also think it needs work, it looks like one of the those spikey things on a chain they used as a weapon back in medieval times hehe

and the face texture could use some more detail

good job tho

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 09:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.