PDA

View Full Version : Female Mecha Gunner

KielFiggins
08-03-2004, 02:11 AM
Mecha Female wielding quad hand cannons. Crits always welcome. Enjoy.

http://www.3dfiggins.com/animations.php?m=118#118

SheepFactory
08-03-2004, 03:41 AM
the turn is very nice , i feel the weight of the guns , but there is no arc. I think it would look much better if the guns turn in a downward swooping arc since they are heavy.

KielFiggins
08-03-2004, 01:02 PM
good idea, hadnt thought of that. thanks for the crit, ill get righton it.

mehdianim
08-03-2004, 06:34 PM
actually the weight distributio on the turn needs to be fixed. when you pick up your foot off the ground. Your hips shift to stand on the other leg until the other foot lands again, then only will the hip get back to the middle.
the recoil on the cannons is good, very convincing. You just need to fix your foot/hip work.
If the character is standing off balance it looks like he has no weight... or unnatural muscle distribution on his thigh...:D

KielFiggins
08-05-2004, 05:28 AM
Very nice crit. Ive been revising it a lot more using the top view to help, and Ill be if it isnt work much better, Good Call. Past that, the recoil was rather hard to act out since i had to pull my arms back while stepping back instead of being "pushed" back. I agree it needs work, so... back to it...

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 09:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.