PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Pink Model

Pezz3D
07-31-2004, 12:04 AM
http://www.brainfaucet.com/modeldesign/pink.jpg

I'm gonna make a jacketed version to but this is my first complete texture and figured it'd be a bit easier for me without it. Anyway I had to have this hosted for me so we'll see if I can get some wires and flats up. It's 3500 tri's which was my original goal. I'm pretty happy with it for it being my first completed texture crits are welcome of course. :)

danydrunk
07-31-2004, 12:26 AM
cool for being your first texture really, I would like to see the wires and planar texture, thanks

YerEvilTwin
07-31-2004, 12:55 AM
the shoes are making him look like he's missing half his foot. his chest needs more gerth. the shirt texture needs less texture. In other words the colth pattern that you are over laying is making the shirt look like it was made out of hemp or a potato sac. Hands are awsome. good for your first try. love

Joe Bloggs
07-31-2004, 02:07 AM
"over laying is making the shirt look like it was made out of hemp or a potato sac"

LOL

....Face and hands are good, but shirt wrinkles need work

mehdianim
08-03-2004, 02:48 AM
Like the previous commentators, I'd say make a white shirt with painted on wrinkles and get rid of the crosshatching. I'd rather see more dfinition on the face and less on the pants and shirt as those can be more efficiently modeled and textured. But the face immediately gets more attention.
Good job though considering the poly count.

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 08:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.