PDA

View Full Version : smooth - edges - details

Rumr
07-27-2004, 10:05 PM
For couple of months now ive been doing my reading up, Everythings just made so much sence to me. So much that ive been able to just about use any 3d program and i get what its about. Heres the thing, I can get shapes. I get details and so on. What it means to put close new edges near others to keep shape ect. Creasing and so on. Its just sometimes i just panic and get stuck scared and wondering how this is going to end after i spend so much time on something. What im trying to say is. I stress off edges and creases. I fear them and my end results. I worry alot about making sure its real looking and if i were to render it up close all edges make sence realisticly.

If anyone can help me over come my fear. You will probly be a hero! ahah but hay id like to thank you all for the help so far. Im in mid air! Thanks all and thanks for taking the time to read this.

heres something i wish i could finish.
http://www.rumr.com/wip/9mm/004.gif

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 08:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.