PDA

View Full Version : fx help please!

hoppe
07-26-2004, 11:52 AM
how do I make a supernova using particle.

SplineGod
07-26-2004, 07:51 PM
That would depend on how you want the supernova to look and behave like. My idea or anyone elses idea of what one should look and behave like may not be what you have in mind. I would try and rough out a drawing or digital painting of what you feel it should look like or maybe find some reference. Once you do that its easier to make recommendations on how to do it.

hoppe
07-27-2004, 10:41 AM
How do I get particles to ring outward as well as getting them to bunch together as they fan outward.

I can handle the rest from there.

So if anyone know it would be a big help…… Thanks

phamarus
07-28-2004, 02:44 AM
You might just need a null object hypervoxels for the base...and a volumelight at the base...

for the ring effect ..of course particles...havenīt checked out whatīs best to do yet..
hereīs some examples whith voxel & volume light...and voxel and lensflare...

phamarus

hoppe
07-28-2004, 06:44 AM
sorry phamarus (http://www.cgtalk.com/member.php?u=81539) vbmenu_register("postmenu_1471404", true); but i can see your images.

phamarus
07-28-2004, 03:29 PM
You CanīT see my pics??
for me they do show up both as thumbnail images..jpg format and when I click on them?

Do you have problems seeing the thumbs..or the big pics?
Anyone else who canīt see them

otherwise check your explorer settings...or try rightclick on the thumbs links and download
and view with photoshop or acdsee

Hoopti
07-28-2004, 06:56 PM
If you can't see the pictures, that usually means you're not completely logged into the system. Just click on one of the thumbnails and login the rest of the way.

Then they'll be ready and you can see the pictures.

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 07:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.