PDA

View Full Version : Game Art Comp 9: Chihuahua - Viking

ninja noodle
07-25-2004, 12:43 AM
ok... thought i might have a go! off to do some concepts! love chihuahuas! *^_^*

Dargon
07-25-2004, 01:35 AM
I don't think I could've thought of two things that were more incongruous!!! That's not nessessarily a bad thing, in fact, you've gone so far, I think it's a good thing! I can't wait to see the concepts!!

ThreedyModeler
07-25-2004, 01:56 AM
Now this I gotta see... "Yo quiero... Lutefisk!!"

Are you going for a cartoony style (chihuahua bobblehead) or something like the "Rabid Chihuahua Viking of Death?"

I am glad to see another Viking entry in this challenge. Good luck and let's see that concept!

LoTekK
07-25-2004, 02:31 AM
Bwahahaha! :applause: Great idea! I literally laughed out loud when I saw the thread title! :D This'll be one to watch for. :)

AndyH
07-25-2004, 02:40 AM
Best of luck!
If i had time to enter, i woulda done a chihuahuhahuahuuhauhah (or however you spell it)
Plenty of scope for bulgy eyed, skinny cowardice - i sincerely hope you dont turn him into a super tough viking - seeing a lil dog trembling in all that armour would look ace!
I trust youll do a bostin job cos that robot girl thingy you did was excellent (was it ever finished by the way?)

funkyrayuk
07-25-2004, 03:05 AM
original idea!

just looking at your signature statement, r u an eddie izzard fan by any chance

ninja noodle
07-25-2004, 04:50 AM
hahaha!! cheerso guys for the interest!!

Dargon: yeah it's a bit crazy, but its all fun!! i promise i wont do anything too wierd!? ;)

DigitalSkunkwrx: "Rabid Chihuahua Viking of Death?" hahaha!! thats soo funny!! will see how the concepts come out first!? best of luck to your viking entry too!!

LoTekK: i laughed when i came up with idea, thought it was hilarious!! hehehe! *ok.. small things!?* :D

Andy H: cheers! concept will definately have major bulgy eyed-ness!!
robot girl model still needs to be mapped but will update soon!!! :thumbsup:

funkyrayuk: cheers! i take it your a izzard fan too!? eddie is the man!!!!!!

Serul
07-25-2004, 03:43 PM
I guess this will be one vicious chihuahua. :D Best of luck!

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 08:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.