PDA

View Full Version : Robot Show - New version

Manta
07-23-2004, 11:44 PM
Hi all. This is a new version of "Robot Show". One more character, new scenes and some character and background redesigns. Check this out and let me know what you think, please.

http://amfilms.hash.com/search/Entry.php?entry=788

(7.9Mb - Sorenson Codec)

iso
07-24-2004, 12:19 AM
some of it was pretty good, but there was definately a lot of floaty movement. I think the camera was moving around WAY too much, it distracts the viewer from what is happening and skews the viewers persp of the movement, at that is the way that I feel. Also try to ensure that when characters are pivotiing around (this initial swivel of the robot) and walking around, that the feet are properly planted, liittle things like that can do alot for the feel. Other than that I would say that there was definatley alot of work that was put into that, so congrats.

I hope to see more soon.

dagooos
07-27-2004, 12:59 AM
Hi Manta.

I really enjoyed your short. It has some nice animation and funny gags. I love the part where he thows himself forward :thumbsup: good job

modernhorse
07-27-2004, 01:01 PM
Nice work. I love the interaction with the dog. A nice addition since your last one.

Manta
07-27-2004, 02:29 PM
Hi again,

iso: I'm with you with some camera movements (not all). Concerning the feet problem, I'm polishing it here and there.

dagooos and modernhorse: I love these sequences too. It was a lot of work behind the dog.

Greg Rostami
08-06-2004, 08:20 PM
I loved it Manta . . .

Keep the awesome animations coming!!

take care,

Greg Rostami

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 07:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.