PDA

View Full Version : convoy

cleptocat
07-29-2002, 07:01 PM
Here is my first attempt for the challenges. Im not sure if will go forward with this pic or try something else .....we'll see. And if anybody can give a little help on reducing file sizes I could use it:surprised

Kirt
07-29-2002, 07:46 PM
Hey, you only got about a week to finish this up ... hope you work fast cause it looks great. Would be a shame if you didn't finish in time.

Soulcatcher was just asking about image reduction ... I told him to use Adobe Image Ready and play with the presets there for "Save Optimized". If you just have grey-scale I would suggest using the web pallette. It will probably give you the best results (I've used it on my grey-scale image).

Good luck on the challenge!

Sleepless
07-29-2002, 08:40 PM
Work fast. It will be worth it:beer: I use image ready also, but hte file size limit is a pain.

Kirt..like the new eyes BTW.

cleptocat
07-30-2002, 07:21 PM
Thx for the help and encouragment guys. Hopefully Ill get it done? If I could just shake these monkeys off me!?

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.